School No. 7, South Bailey Avenue School

SchoolNo.07Clinton_Bailey.jpg
SchoolNo.07Old building.jpg

Title

School No. 7, South Bailey Avenue School

Description

The first image shows the school located at 649 Bailey Avenue near Clinton Street. Built in 1891, it operated as School 7 until 1922 and was an annex to various other schools until 1950.

The "Old Building" in the second photo was built in 1845 and was located at South Division and Ellicott Streets.

Neither building remains today.

Date

1908-03

Source

Buffalo Public School Buildings, 1908

Publisher

Buffalo & Erie County Public Library (Publisher of digital)

Rights

Digital image copyright 2018 by the Buffalo & Erie County Public Library. Images in this collection are not to be used for any commercial purposes without the expressed written permission of the Buffalo & Erie County Public Library. Users of this website are free to utilize material from this collection for non-commercial and educational purposes.