Lafayette High School
Buffalo's third high school, located at 370 Lafayette Ave, was built in 1903. The stone, brick and terra-cotta structure in the French Renaissance Revival style was designed by architects August Esenwein and James A. Johnson. The building has continually been in use by the Buffalo Public Schools.
Buffalo Public School Buildings, 1908
Buffalo & Erie County Public Library (Publisher of digital)
Digital image copyright 2018 by the Buffalo & Erie County Public Library. Images in this collection are not to be used for any commercial purposes without the expressed written permission of the Buffalo & Erie County Public Library. Users of this website are free to utilize material from this collection for non-commercial and educational purposes.