School No. 1, Seventh Street School
This building at 360 Seventh Street was the third to house School No. 1. Built in 1897, it was later called the "Old Building" when another school was built on Front Ave (later Busti Ave). The old building closed in the 1960s and has since been demolished.
Buffalo Public School Buildings, 1908
Buffalo & Erie County Public Library (Publisher of digital)
Digital image copyright 2018 by the Buffalo & Erie County Public Library. Images in this collection are not to be used for any commercial purposes without the expressed written permission of the Buffalo & Erie County Public Library. Users of this website are free to utilize material from this collection for non-commercial and educational purposes.